Saturday, November 17, 2007

Counting down....

Just one more day left before the big one. Just 37 hours before one finally faces one’s fears. While I am relaxed in the thought that this isn’t the beginning of the end for anything, it surely would the end of the beginning of my attempt to get into a management school this year. The previous statement could be misread to imply that the battle has been conceded before firing even a single shot. Au contraire, I just wish to say that on the 18th will be decided whether I am prepared enough to be called upon by some of the most illustrious management schools of the country this year. So, to Fate, and to Fortune! :)


P.S.: This isn't the only test that I am giving, so the Fates may smile someplace, if not here, though if they smile here, I would be most glad (who wouldn't?).

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Best of luck!!

AG said...

heyaa
so how was it.
best of luck 4 the rest
ill be in ur shoes next yr
so tips r welcome
cheers

Phani said...

hey sorry forgot to wish u. so how was it?

Vivek said...

Deepan: Thanks.

Aditi: Thanks for your wishes. CAT was like a bad feline, scratching me till Kingdom come. Hope you clear it next year!
Tips would be
1. Don't ignore ANY topic in quant.
2. Don't waste too much time in any single section; anything more than 2 minutes for a question is a waste of time.
3. Don't become too complacent about ANY section; you will end up losing the most in that section.

Phani: My advice to Aditi should be illustrative enough :)

aditya said...

Here's wishing you all the ebst for the remaining exams. I bet, your attempt couldn't ahve been worse than mine! Don't worry, the management schools aren't worthy of you!

I Quote...

Quote of the Day