Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A city bleeds!

My city bleeds again, and I weep for it. I weep for its people, industrious, noble, good at heart, unconcerned with what their neighbour is doing, and yet eager to rush to his succour should he need it. I weep for the land that has seen so many of her children fall to the crazed mania of demented souls. I weep for the skies that had to behold the painful sight of watching the tongues of fire consume bodies and souls. It is in these moments of anguish that one questions, "Has He forsaken us? If not, why does He torment us so? Why does He question our faith in Him?"
And weeping is not the only thing I wish to do. For there is rage, anger, wrath to be felt as well. Anger at those who believe the senseless killing of innocents, oblivious to the cause of their to-be murderers, will serve any purpose. Rage at those who assist these demons in the guise of human beings, and condemn their fellow beings to a most dastardly death. Wrath at those who will offer these sons of Lucifer support, even if it even be moral and diplomatic.
What good will this violence serve? Will the blood of innocents be the standard of the nation they seek to form? Will the cries of widows and orphans be the song of their rejoicing? Will the tears of those who suffered be the water that they partake of? And do they expect their own state to be in peace when bought at such a horrific price? Thou shalt reap what thou hast sowed.

I can offer nothing but my condolences to those who have lost their loved ones in these cowardly incidents. It is hard, and I cannot even begin to imagine the pain, the suffering, and the horror that they are going through right now. I ask of them to take some comfort in this that their beloved at least must have felt no pain when they died, that the unholy cataclysm in its flares granted them the most peaceful of departures. Of those whose beloved have died of injuries, believe that he/she has finally been freed of the pain, the suffering, and that it is just a silent sleep for them. Those whose loved one(s) are still in hospital, I pray and hope that they recover well and as soon as possible.
To the government, I ask: Will we get to see a State that is for its people, or will you again bungle up and deny people justice? Let this be a warning, the penultimate one! No more, I pray!

2 comments:

humbl devil said...

no buddy, you can do more...
register at http://www.indianblooddonors.com

Vivek said...

That I already have done, not to worry.

I Quote...

Quote of the Day