Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A window to my soul!

I was going through the blog of Ms. Nessa one day, and came across a most delightful thing called the Johari Window.

Basically, a Johari window is a metaphorical tool intended to help people better understand their interpersonal communication and relationships. It is used primarily in self-help groups and corporate settings as a heuristic exercise.
In simple words, it helps you understand how people view you, and to what extent their perception of you matches your own perception of yourself.

So, I decided to setup my own Window, a sort of window to my soul.
Click here to access my Johari Window

Now, the Johari window focuses on the positive aspects of a person, but life isn't all about the sweet things, is it?

So, we have the Nohari window to depict the darker sides of our soul.
Click here to access my Nohari Window

Please do visit both these sites and be very honest in your evaluation.

No comments:

I Quote...

Quote of the Day